Thursday, June 12, 2014

AAD Featured Author Interview: Sarah Mäkelä


Welcome Authors After Dark 2014 featured author Sarah Mäkelä!


Is this your first year attending AAD?
Yes, it is!


What made you want to come to AAD?
I’ve heard so many good things about AAD. Plus this year’s event is close to where I live.


So where will attendees be able to find you at AAD? Do you hang out in the bar? The lobby? Or are you the one who throws parties in their room?
Hmm… I’m not sure where I’ll be, but hanging out in the bar sounds like my kind of fun.


Do you have a book coming out before AAD you want the attendees to know about?
I do have a book coming out before AAD. It’s a New Adult Paranormal Romance called The Wolf Who Played With Fire, and it’s the third installment in my Cry Wolf series. The novel features a novice witch and her hunky werewolf-to-be boyfriend. There’s mystery, adventure, and sexy times.


If you were to suggest one of your books to the AAD attendees, which book would it be?
I’d probably suggest The Witch Who Cried Wolf to the AAD attendee because it’s the first book in my Cry Wolf series, and the newest book is coming out in June 2014.


What panels will you be on at AAD?
I’ll be on the New Adult: Jerk of my Dreams and New Adult: A Genre Overview panels. I hope to see you there!


If an adoring fan wanted to buy you a drink at the bar, what’s your poison?
I really like margaritas.


Where can readers find you?
http://blog.sarahmakela.com

Want to attend Author's After Dark and meet Sarah, plus lots of other amazing authors? Register today!!

No comments: