Friday, June 13, 2014

AAD Featured Author Interview: Lia Davis



Welcome Authors After Dark 2014 featured author Lia Davis!


Is this your first year attending AAD?
Yes! I’ve heard wonderful things about AAD and I’m so excited about attending this.


What made you want to come to AAD?
Three things: I get to meet many of my authors friends from Facebook, the reputation that it’s a great con, and most importantly my readers.


So where will attendees be able to find you at AAD? Do you hang out in the bar? The lobby? Or are you the one who throws parties in their room?
I’ll be arriving a day early to get settled in. On Friday of the event I’m doing Coffee Cafe in the morning and Game Parlor in the evening (5-7).


Do you have a book coming out before AAD you want the attendees to know about?
Yes! The second book in the Sons of War series, Ashes of War, will be out July 1st.


SWAG. We all love SWAG! What cool stuff are you bringing?
I’ll have ear buds and small makeup bags stuffed with goodies.


We’re all excited about the book signing. What books will you have on hand to sign and sell?
I’ll have A Tiger’s Claim, War’s Passion and Ashes of War. Plus I’ll have flash drives loaded with eBooks for sale.


Where can readers find you?
Get your eBook personalized at Authorgraph. http://www.authorgraph.com/authors/novelsbylia

Want to attend Author's After Dark and meet Lia, plus lots of other amazing authors? Register today!!

2 comments:

Stormy Vixen said...

Thanks for sharing the wonderful interview!

Ann I said...

Great interview Lia! Wish I could be there!!