Monday, June 30, 2014

AAD Featured Author Interview: Frances Stockton!


Welcome Authors After Dark 2014 featured author Frances Stockton!


Is this your first year attending AAD?
Yes, it is, and I’m very excited to be among so many talented authors and meet readers and friends.


What made you want to come to AAD?
I’d heard about AAD from authors that I know and admire and have tried to go before. Unfortunately, timing precluded me from attending until a space opened up this time around.


So where will attendees be able to find you at AAD? Do you hang out in the bar? The lobby? Or are you the one who throws parties in their room?
I tend to hang out near or by the bar/lobby area, depending upon how many places are available. I love to talk to people about books, but admit that I can be shy at first. Once I get to know someone, all bets are off.


Do you have a book coming out before AAD you want the attendees to know about?
If all goes according to plan, my next book is an Ellora’s Cave Exotica titled Pleasure Trove. It’s my first foray into an erotica that may (or may not) have a HEA ending.


If you were to suggest one of your books to the AAD attendees, which book would it be?
Only one? LOL, actually, I would suggest starting from the beginning of my Ink and Kink series with Quarterback Blitz, Ellora’s Cave Sophisticate. That book sets up a six book series, including Phalen Maddox’s first appearance, and readers LOVED him from the start.


If an adoring fan wanted to buy you a drink at the bar, what’s your poison?
Cranberry and vodka


SWAG. We all love SWAG! What cool stuff are you bringing?
Pre-made bags of fun Frances Stockton goodies, featuring chocolate, tip cards, body lotions (edible, of course) mints and a few surprises, including chances to win autographed books from my backlist.


Where can readers find you?


Want to attend Author's After Dark and meet Frances, plus lots of other amazing authors? Register today!!

No comments: