Wednesday, June 25, 2014

AAD Featured Author Interview: Olivia Jaymes


Welcome Authors After Dark 2014 featured author Olivia Jaymes


Is this your first year attending AAD?
Yes!  I’m so excited!  I’m looking forward to meeting readers and authors, hanging out and talking about books, and maybe even have a cocktail or two.


What made you want to come to AAD?
I’ve been hearing about AAD for awhile now and everyone says it’s the ultimate place for authors and readers to really hang out and have fun together.


So where will attendees be able to find you at AAD? Do you hang out in the bar? The lobby? Or are you the one who throws parties in their room?
I’m usually hanging out in the bar and chatting.  My room is usually too messy to let anyone see it.


Do you have a book coming out before AAD you want the attendees to know about?
I’ll be boxing up the first three novels in my Cowboy Justice Association series and putting them on sale for a special price.  I may also have the fourth in the series complete - Cowboy Famous - but I don’t have a firm release date yet.  


If you were to suggest one of your books to the AAD attendees, which book would it be?
Oohhhh, this one is hard.  Cowboy Justice is a series but the books can stand alone so I guess my favorite so far is Cowboy Truth.  There’s just something about a bad boy cowboy cop who rides a Harley.


What panels will you be on at AAD?
The Cowboy/Western panel!  Let’s talk about smokin’ hot cowboys!


If an adoring fan wanted to buy you a drink at the bar, what’s your poison?
I usually drink a Cosmopolitan.  :-)


SWAG. We all love SWAG! What cool stuff are you bringing?
I’ll give you a hint…. ducks.  That’s all I’m saying.  


We’re all excited about the book signing. What books will you have on hand to sign and sell?
I’ll have the first three of the Cowboy Justice series - Cowboy Command, Justice Healed, and Cowboy Truth.


Where can readers find you?





Want to attend Author's After Dark and meet Olivia, plus lots of other amazing authors? Register today!!

No comments: