Friday, June 6, 2014

AAD Featured Author Interview: A.M. Griffin


Welcome Authors After Dark 2014 featured author  A.M. Griffin!


Is this your first year attending AAD?
Yep! I’m a newbie. A very excited newbie. I’ve wanted to go for the past two years but could never find my way there.


What made you want to come to AAD?
I like the premise of a small conference where readers and authors can mingle and get to know each other. Large crowds overwhelm me (a reason why I’ve never been to RT), so AAD should be the perfect match for me.


So where will attendees be able to find you at AAD? Do you hang out in the bar? The lobby? Or are you the one who throws parties in their room?
My room is for regrouping and sleeping so no parties there. I do have a tendency to hang out wherever there is liquor and food, LOL. I suspect anyone can find me wherever those things are going down.


Do you have a book coming out before AAD you want the attendees to know about?
Yes! The fourth book in my science fiction erotic series Loving Dangerously, Dangerously His released May 28th and my first young adult book, Against The Darkness released June 4th. I’m really excited about both. One, Dangerously His completed the story of JB, one of my favorite characters and the other, Against The Darkness, is my first dip into the YA pool.


If you were to suggest one of your books to the AAD attendees, which book would it be?
Dangerously Mine. It’s the first book in my science fiction erotica series, Loving Dangerously. While the books in the series are standalones, I’d like for the readers to read them in order so that they don’t inadvertently learn about any spoiler alerts. Dangerously Mine is a story about one woman’s trial at trying to find her way in a strange new world after hostile aliens invade Earth and deport her to another galaxy. Although it’s sci-fi, you don’t necessarily have to be a sci-fi fan to read this. There’s romance and hot sex to keep any reader satisfied.


What panels will you be on at AAD?
I’ll be on *gulp* three panels. Come check me out at the Science Fiction and Fantasy, Young Adult and Erotica panels. I’ll be giving away a signed print copy at each one!


If an adoring fan wanted to buy you a drink at the bar, what’s your poison?
Anything fruity where I can’t really taste the alcohol. I’m a lightweight.


Where can readers find you?




Do you want to be part of an awesome Street Team? Join mine!
Contact:
amgriffinbooks@gmail.com
Like me at:
Goodreads: http://www.goodreads.com/amgriffinbooks
Follow me on Instagram: amgriffinbooks

Want to attend Author's After Dark and meet A.M. Griffin, plus lots of other amazing authors? Register today!!

No comments: