Monday, September 14, 2009

New Look for a New Season

Seems every few months or so I yearn to change the look of my website. Luckily because I now use a content management system that makes changing themes easy I can do just that without too much hassle. So over the weekend I gave LeighEllwood.com a facelift, which you can see right now. I like the front slide show in particular, which offers a quick breakdown of what's new, what's coming, and what's best to see while you're visiting.

If you've been there lately, you'll know that my next release, Don't Dare the Reaper, is coming next week! I'm very excited to have another Halloween story out with Phaze Books, and I hope it won't be the last. In the meantime, I'm working on something special for Phaze's anniversary. The imprint will turn five on November, and already a few authors have contributed free reads for the occasion. I will as well, only it won't be just a typical story. You'll have to wait and see what it is, though. :)

So I'm off to enjoy the coming fall weather. Hope to see you in New York next month!

No comments: