Saturday, July 26, 2014

AAD Featured Author Interview: Alyssa Breck


Welcome Authors After Dark 2014 featured author Alyssa Breck

Is this your first year attending AAD?
No. This is my third year.

What brings you back to AAD?
There are a few things that keep me coming back to AAD. I love hanging out with readers and other authors. AAD is a decidedly more relaxed environment than other cons I’ve attended. The parties are amazing. And the books...so many books! I’m not just an author attending, I’m also a reader.

Do you have a book coming out before AAD you want the attendees to know about?
The first book in my Bad Blood Empire series, Branded by Sin, will be releasing this summer from Ellora’s Cave. I’m super excited about it. I’ll have some swag and cover flats to share at AAD.

Tell us about the party you’re hosting at AAD!
I’m one of the sponsoring authors for the Paranormal Party on Friday afternoon. If you’re into the scary, spooky, vampires and werewolves type books, make sure and drop by for special paranormal swag and books. Oh, and food. There will be yummy snacks for all.

What panels will you be on at AAD?
AAD panels are always so much fun and very interactive. I’m thrilled to be a panelist on Rock and Roll, Vamps, Urban Fantasy and If it Feels Good.

If an adoring fan wanted to buy you a drink at the bar, what’s your poison?
Martinis. Extra Dirty. Like me. *smiles*

We’re all excited about the book signing. What books will you have on hand to sign and sell?
I will have copies of Unraveled, my new rock star novella. I will also have the newly edited version of Giving up the Ghost.

Where can readers find you?
I can be found engaging in shenanigans on Twitter (@AlyssaBreck) and Facebook.

No comments: