Monday, November 15, 2010

New Paranormal from Bianca D'Arc

My turn to blog again already? Wow. Okay... well... lots going on, as usual. Since last we spoke, I had a new release: A DARKER SHADE OF DEAD. It's the second novel in my military paranormal romance series from Kensington Brava that started with ONCE BITTEN, TWICE DEAD. There will be one more in this series, releasing sometime next year, called DEAD ALERT. I'm working on the edits for that right now and it's a heck of an adventure! (If I do say so myself.) ;-)

A DARKER SHADE OF DEAD has been getting great reviews and I'm really pleased with reader response to it. It's a little bit of a different sort of book. It's hot romance with a studly Special Forces hero and his brainy heroine going after zombie bad guys and mad scientists. Lots of adventure. Lots of fun. Not too scary, I don't think. This isn't horror, so even though you hear the word "zombie" please don't think it's full of blood and gore. It's a romance, people! LOL!

Publishers Weekly said: "Zombie fighters find love in the light, sexy sequel to April 2010's Once Bitten, Twice Dead....plenty of zombie action and steamy romance..." And Coffee Time Romance called it "...a strangely sultry and action packed read...tantalizing and mysterious." Cool, huh?

Oh, and while I'm thinking about it, I'd like to thank you all for nominating my website in the Bookie Awards. I really appreciate the nod. I put in a lot of time on my website (although I need to do some updating right now) and it's nice to know the effort is appreciated. *mwah!*

I'll be working on updates to my site as time allows. I'm also finishing edits on my last zombie book for Brava and polishing up proposals for new series. I have lots of writing to do and will be working on new books in all my series for Samhain. It'll just take a little while to get them in the pipeline for release. Hopefully next year I'll have a lot of new material coming out. I'll keep you all posted as I find out the particulars. Meanwhile, I've got a lot of work to do! :)

Bianca D'Arc
Come over to The D'Arc Side... www.biancadarc.com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Bianca! I have Half Past Dead and Sons of Amber. You have so many books in print (looking at website), how will I possible catch up *winks*. I need to these read before AAD 2011.

Thank you for the post dear!