Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Contests, progress and lots to do before 2009


As usual... my post is going to be rife with information for you lucky lucky readers! December is already here, and Im super surprised this year flew by so damn fast! Im hoping 2009 is going to kick major ass though. This year was kinda blah for us writing (what with the wedding and me going to scotland for 21 days) so im hopeful for the future.

So, Shall I start with all the awesome news? Thought so! First, Im proud to announce that our were-snake novella's have found a home with Total E Bound! Starting in April 2009, we will have three highly erotic stories about the three bachelors from the Knossos West Were-snake compound tipping a hand to fate and finding their mates! The first twot you guys will get the nerve up t try them. Trust me, scales are the new fur!

Ok so on to my winner of last months contest. Since its the holidays, I figured I would give two gifties. The first is for the contest, a piece from my Stella by Starlight shop, Worth up to 35$. The winner is D. Durance. Congrats! (And for those who wanna know, the Stella by Starlight shop is offering free shipping and a free gift certificate for up to 20% at the shop when you order before the holidays!)

The second winner, is for a special piece from the Sanser & Piggle Collection, which just opened this past monday! This will be either a ring, or hair clips of my choice. The winner is A.J. O'Donovan.

Both winners, please email me at stella@stellaandaudra.com and send me your choice and/or address.

And just so you guys know Sanser & Piggle IS open, and taking orders for the girlie sugary glittery jewelry you loved in your teens, thats sure to get noticed now! Buy for you, or your loved ones, almost all the pieces are one of a kind!


So now that thats done. Audra and I have donated to the For Jo Leigh fund. We have a full set of our backlist in print, along with some awesome extra goodies, up for auction and I personally have a Graphics package up for auction as well. its for a great cause, and many other authors (some from this blog even) have dontated. Please show your support for the Romance community and bid!



So Audra and I have been multitasking recently, writing 4 scenes for 4 different books at the same time. its getting interesting, and Im hoping we finish this soon. Im eager to get to the villians side of everything for the main WIP. On the rest of the writing side, we have edits that need to be done (which is todays chore) and will have a new book out by January I think called London for the Holidays. The print version of the book will feature a short story, a kind of continuance of GIFTS for those who cant get enough of Marsh and Janey. Oh and its non- erotic. Whats the story about? a Conversation with the Devil called, No Good Deed Goes Unpunished. its fun to let Lucifer out to play once in a while, and since hes in the next book, hint hint...

Anyway, my end of year contest is your opinion on the subject of were-snakes. We know a lot of people are scared of snakes (irrational fear btw... a werewolf would rip your throat out quicker then a snake could hurt you) and how do you feel about them used as a were-species? Audra and I have a firm opinion that snakes are sexy. Every culture has them in their religious rights, and every old culture uses them in their sexual rites and practices. Hell a penis has been called a snake from time to time, and a lot of you aren't scared of them *Wink*. So would you read a story about a were-snake? Have you read us before? Let us know. A winner picked at random will receive a piece from Sanser & Piggle in 2009, and possibly a free book...

So post away, and Happy Holidays!

9 comments:

Karin said...

Congratulations on finding a home for your were-snakes stories. I'm not a big fan of snakes, even though I realize the fear of them is mostly irrational, especially where I live. I might pick up a book about a were-snake, though, just out of curiosity.

Congratulations to the winners from the last contests!

Pamk said...

I would read one, did read one yours specifically and loved both of them.

Anonymous said...

I read a shifter story not long ago about arachnid shifters, they were spiders and scorpions. Since I'm much more scared of things with eight legs than I am of things with no legs at all. I think I'll at least give the snake shifters a shot and see how it goes.

valerie

Mya said...

Ever since watching James Earl Jones transform into a giant python in "Conan the Barbarian," I have been waiting for some were-snake action. Oh yeah, I'll buy them :D

Stella Price said...

OMG Mya!

Audra and I have a reference to that in the novel we are shopping out... Thula Doom is one of the best villains ever!

Anonymous said...

I've read a book that had a snake shifter and that particular character is one of my favorites from the series. So yeah, I'd definately read about were-snakes.

robynl said...

I have a horrible fear of snakes and no, I wouldn't read about a were-snake, sorry. I despise the slithering, especially the small snakes. Oh, creepy. There are so many more stories that I'd enjoy.

Suzette said...

I would nad have read them, yours that is. I dont personally like snakes but you didnt make yours creepy or slimy. Yours were quite sexy and I would continue to read them.

Robynl, you would be surprised if you gave the were-snakes of the Price Sisters a chance

Cathy M said...

I love all kinds of shifter stories, and would love to read one about snakes.