Thursday, May 15, 2008

New Books from Bianca

There's been some excitement on The D'Arc Side... new books! Yes, that is plural. For some reason, the book fairies like to give me multiples. Book releases, you pervs! Book releases! ;-)

What I mean, is that I usually end up having a bunch of things come out together, then a long dry spell, then more things coming out together. March was a good example. Not one, but THREE print releases at the end of March (Hara's Legacy, Sons of Amber, & I Dream of Dragons anthology volume 1). Now it's May and I have two ebooks that were released this week - the Dragon Knights novel, FireDrake, and a Gone Country novella called Perfect.

Here's a little bit about each of this week's releases:

FireDrake

A knight most unexpected...

Fifteen years ago, Drake left everything behind for a life in the shadows. While it broke his heart to leave his grieving dragon behind, serving Draconia as head of a network of spies suited him better. Far better than never quite measuring up to Mace, the “perfect” knight his father wished he could have been.

Mace has always done his duty, and done it well. Drake, his childhood friend and rival, was the charmer who effortlessly stole every woman who caught Mace’s eye. Some things never change—not one day back in town, and Drake’s already putting the moves on Krysta, the woman Mace has been courting.

And now the three of them have taken on the dangerous task of rescuing a kidnapped prince.

With each day that passes on their perilous journey, Krysta sinks deeper into the complicated relationship between the two men and their meddling, matchmaking dragons. Mace is clearly the safer choice for a mate; yet Drake tantalizes her with that unpredictable gleam in his eye. When the three of them come together, any sense of torn loyalty burns away in nights of fiery passion.

The safety of the stolen prince hanging in the balance, Krysta accepts the challenge to unite two strong men—and their dragons—into a real family.

If the fire within doesn’t burn them all to cinders first.

More Information


Perfect

A city girl meets a country boy. She's "gone country" and he's just the man to teach her to ride...

A city girl, successful business woman and former bakery owner, Cassandra, has sold out and moved West to her own slice of heaven -- a working ranch, complete with cowboys. She doesn't know much about ranch life, but she's a willing student, especially when the new ranch hand catches her eye.

Cody compliments her cooking and charms his way into her life, but he's keeping secrets, and she doesn't know if she can trust her instincts where he's concerned. She's going to have to make a decision, but should she take the risk?

More Information

Sorry to make my first real post here a promo post, but the timing just works out that way. *shrug* I guess my turn to blog won't roll around again until after the Lori Foster event in June, so if any of you are going to the get together, please look me up! I'll have lots of goodies to give away! :)
Bianca
Come over to The D'Arc Side... www.biancadarc.com
The D'Arc Side blog... http://biancadarc.com/blog/

4 comments:

Stella Price said...

Congrats on the releases B! I do LOVE the cover for Firedrake! May you get LOADS and LOADS of sales!

mamasand2 said...

Fantastic looking new releases Bianca. Congrats!!!
I have FireDrake in my hot little hands now. Better make that in my cold pc, but it's heating it up pretty quick.

Sandie *grinning like a cheshire cat*

Bianca D'Arc said...

Stella - Thanks girl! And you know I love the cover you did for Perfect just as much! :)

Sandie - THANK YOU! I hope you LOVE FireDrake! :)

Eliza Gayle said...

Oh Bianca both of those books look awesome. Let me fire up that paypal account and head over to ARe right now. lol (I'll take any excuse I can to buy more books for my ereader.)

Huge Congrats on the new releases!

Eliza