Saturday, May 10, 2008

Hi From Bianca


Wow! I'm honored and excited to be included in such auspicious company!

By way of introduction, I write romance in several sub-genres including paranormal, futuristic, contemporary, sci fi & fantasy. I tend to usually be going in several directions at once, but somehow it all works out.

On a personal note, I'm a native New Yorker and worked on Wall Street until August 2001. I got out of there just in time to avoid 9/11, but that event forever changed my life in very significant ways. It led to my being able to devote a lot more time to writing and to achieving a lifelong dream of becoming a published author on Valentine's Day of 2006. Since then, I've had a number of books released in both ebook and print and have made some awesome friends along the way.

So that's enough for now. I'm sure we'll all get to know each other better as this blog rolls along. I want to thank my fellow Authors After Dark for inviting me and welcome our readers as well. This is gonna be fun!

No comments: