Friday, May 30, 2014

AAD Featured Author Interview: Roz Lee


Welcome Authors After Dark 2014 featured author Roz Lee!


Is this your first year attending AAD?
Yes, this is my first year at AAD. I’m so excited to be part of this year’s event! I love meeting readers, and from what I hear, the most dedicated readers attend AAD.


So where will attendees be able to find you at AAD? Do you hang out in the bar? The lobby? Or are you the one who throws parties in their room?
The one place I know I won’t be is hiding in my room. I spend so much time alone while I’m writing that when I get out I want to stay out! Look for me in the bar or the lobby - wherever there are people to talk to.


Do you have a book coming out before AAD you want the attendees to know about?
The fifth book in my Mustangs Baseball series, SPRING TRAINING, came out at the end of March. It’s the conclusion of a trilogy within the series - I know, that’s sort of strange! I first introduced Brooke and Todd as secondary characters in the second book, GOING DEEP. Readers asked to hear more about them, so I wrote a novella, FREE AGENT (which is free everywhere) telling how the couple met. Readers were still asking for more, so I gave Brooke and Todd their happy-ever-after in SPRING TRAINING.


Just a few days ago, INSIDE HEAT, the first book in the series, came out as part of a sports romance boxed set titled HEART OF A CHAMPION. I’m so excited to be part of this collaboration. There are five full-length novels bundled together for only .99.


If you were to suggest one of your books to the AAD attendees, which book would it be?
For those who haven’t read any of my books, I’d suggest FREE AGENT. It’s a prequel novella to the Mustangs Baseball series and it’s free everywhere online.


What panels will you be on at AAD?
Look for me on the Sports Romance Panel,  Take a Chance, and the Erotica Panel.Drop by and say hello!


If an adoring fan wanted to buy you a drink at the bar, what’s your poison?
Since I’m allergic to the sulphites in wine, I go straight to the hard stuff! However, I don’t particularly like the taste of most liquors so I always go for something that is more fruit juice than anything else. And I’ll never turn down a diet soda. :-)


SWAG. We all love SWAG! What cool stuff are you bringing?
I’ve had so much fun shopping for SWAG! If you’re a wine lover, I have the most awesome corkscrews to hand out. I’ll also have t-shirts, and ceramic coasters.


We’re all excited about the book signing. What books will you have on hand to sign and sell?
I’ll be signing all five books in the Mustangs Baseball series.- INSIDE HEAT,  GOING DEEP, BASES LOADED, SWITCH HITTER, and, SPRING TRAINING.


Where can readers find you?
Website - www.rozlee.net

Want to attend Author's After Dark and meet Roz, plus lots of other amazing authors? Register today!!

No comments: