Thursday, December 15, 2011

D'Arc Side Doings...

My turn to blog again! Yay! The past month has been a busy one. I had a new novella come out a few weeks ago, the first in a new series of very hot space opera romance called KING OF SWORDS. It's available now on Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and in a few other places including Smashwords, which has a choice of formats. Within the next week or so, book 2 in the novella series will be released. It's called KING OF CUPS and picks up where the first book left off.

I've also been writing a bit. Working on a new Dragon Knights book for release sometime next summer. We're planning a re-release of all the Dragon Knights books, with new covers. The first two books in the series might also be lengthened a bit and re-edited. When they were first released in print form, they were short enough to be packaged together in a single print volume, but that's proven very confusing for readers. The re-release will hopefully alleviate some of that confusion and I might finally get the really sexy covers I've been hoping for! LOL.

I'm also in the middle of edits for two paranormal stories right now. The first is a novella called THE PURRFECT STRANGER that will be released by ARe sometime around Valentine's Day. The hero is a werecougar - a cousin of Matt Redstone, a popular character from earlier in my Tales of the Were series. The heroine is a failed witch. It's a very light paranormal with a few amusing bits and a whole lot of love. I hope it will bring you some smiles on Valentine's Day. ;)

The second thing I'm working on is my April release from Samhain, titled BROTHERHOOD OF BLOOD: WOLF HILLS. It's a paranormal novel focusing on the last of the study group friends featured in the other Brotherhood stories. We're just starting the editing process now and I expect to start seeing cover art soon. I'll post it on my site as soon as it's finalized.

Other than that, I'm working on a little surprise for my blog over the 12 Days of Christmas - which technically BEGIN on December 25th. With a little luck, I'll get it together in time and we can have some fun over on my blog during the festive season between Christmas and New Year. Come on over and check it out! :)

Bianca D'Arc
Come over to The D'Arc Side... www.biancadarc.com

1 comment:

Midnyte Reader said...

Wow, that is a busy month! Hope you get to relax a little for the Holidays!