Tuesday, April 8, 2014

#Twitchy is coming to Authors After Dark

First of all I want to thank EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU. Because Authors After Dark is one of my VERY favorite conventions every single year, and the reason for that is YOU.

Meeting all the readers is simply so much fun I can't even begin to tell you what it means to me to be included, and the fact that I'm welcome back every year tells me that you just might think I'm pretty cool too ;) That and I bribe my way in. KIDDING! If you've met Stella you know that's not possible.

Anyway, my first AAD was in New Orleans (which was AMAZING!!!) I made so many new friends and had such an amazing time and I WON THE BOOKIE FOR HISTORICAL ROMANCE!! Which, was shocking to me. Obviously because I got up and said something like, "Oh Shit!" Yeah, I did NOT see that coming at all.

That award has meant so much to me over the last couple years because it was voted on by readers, and you are my peeps. When you're an author there isn't anyone more important than a reader.

So THANK YOU. From the bottom of my heart, thank you.

The big PIIINK book, a.k.a. The Rake And The Recluse : REDUX lived on the time travel charts for OVER a YEAR. That's because of you guys.

Well, that thing is over and done with. I have a new book out (I KNOW!! IT DID TAKE ME AWHILE!!!) But I was busy making cover images for some people you might know, like this:


and this:


and this: 


and this: 


and this: 


and possibly a few others you might recognize. AND I HAVE LOVED EVERY SECOND OF IT. 

But it was time for me to get back to writing... and shooting my OWN stuff. So I did, and I have, and the next Illustrated Romance is available TODAY

ABSOLUTE SURRENDER, the book formerly known as #Twitchy: 



I can't tell you how excited I am about this book.
Stupid excited. 

You can pick her up on 



So here's the deal. I have copies that I'll be bringing with me to Authors After Dark in Charlotte, these are special because they're signed by the cast. Charles, Amelia and Hugh will all sign the book. BUT I NEED TO KNOW HOW MANY. Guys, I'm getting on a plane. Yes I'll bring books, but how many is completely dependent on the preorders, and ONLY preorders will have all the signatures in them, because these people live all over the country and rounding them up isn't easy. 

So IF YOU WOULD LIKE the trade edition of #Twitchy, you need to order it THIS WEEK from my website HERE

When you pay, you can leave a comment and tell me WHO to have it signed to, and WHERE you'll pick it up (Authors After Dark) and I'll have your book ready for you when you arrive. 

YAY!! 

I am so very much looking forward to seeing everyone and having a good time. Until then see you online!! 






*hugs* and *smooches*

Jenn

ONE MORE THING! 

If you purchase and review the ebook within the first two weeks of release you can enter the review giveaway! You just have to send in a link to the review on Goodreads and/or one of the big sites BEFORE APRIL 22nd to be entered. 






No comments: