Saturday, April 23, 2011

a.c.Mason, who am I and why Authors After Dark?

Who am I?
I should start at the beginning. I was born. Mayhem followed.

Hi yall, I’m a.c.Mason! Everyone calls me Mason and I hope you will too.

I love spending time in the strange worlds I create and hiding in my writer lair. I’ve got hot men tied up in there. Shhsh. Don’t let word get out.

I should give you the lowdown on me and what I write.

In 2009, I released my first short novel fantasy mainstream fiction Aequitas I Betrayal and the sequel Aequitas II Punishment followed in 2011. This year so far I have three romance novellas coming out.

From Decadent Publishing http://www.decadentpublishing.com Available
Surrendering to the Right Man, Book 1 of the Soul Food Diner Series,






From Lyrical Press, Inc http://www.lyricalpress.com
Chocolate Damsel, Wolf-Spirit Series Book 1, coming May 2nd, 2011
Chocolate Temptation, Wolf-Spirit Series Book 2, September 19th, 2011



Why am I going to Authors After Dark?

A fellow author Susan Hanniford Crowley attended Authors After Dark 2010 and was telling me how great it was. After a little arm-twisting, Susan agreed that I should go too. lol. That’s the version of the story that I’m sticking to. I had heard there was a male tattoo artist in a kilt. I’m not against seeing that. I wouldn’t mind a Philly steak and cheese. My other more risky plan is to have either Daniel Craig or Joshua Jackson as my roommates for the conference or both. I'll share with my other two author roommates of course. Wink.

All right, enough of that for a moment, not that there can ever be enough of either one of those fine men. Lol.

I absolutely couldn’t wait to connect with readers. My pps. As much as I love writing about the strange worlds in my head, I adore when authors can carry me away to theirs. So I know what it’s like to be on the other side “a reader”. I’d love to pull aside some of my favorite authors and get a chance to find out where the idea for a character I connected with came from. How did they think up the world for a book I love?

I’m also being granted the opportunity to be on the following panels Erotic Historical, The Digital Revolution, Motivations For Writing, Choosing a Publisher.

I look forward to connecting with you at the conference.

If you want to learn, more about a.c. Mason go to http://www.acmason.com/.

Mason
a.c. Mason
Darkness ♀♂ Desires
www.acmason.com

No comments: