Tuesday, July 29, 2014

AAD Featured Author Interview: Louisa Bacio


Welcome Authors After Dark 2014 featured author Louisa Bacio!

Is this your first year attending AAD?
I’m losing track! Charlotte will either be my third or fourth year.

What brings you back to AAD?
Stella throws a fantastic party. Seriously, I enjoy going to some of the other cons, but AAD is really my people: creative and a little bit of the dark side.

So where will attendees be able to find you at AAD? Do you hang out in the bar? The lobby? Or are you the one who throws parties in their room?
It’s all about the parties! I’ll be one of the hosts at the Sins & Virtues Ball (I’m Patience), and at the Paranormal Authors party. We always have a lot of fun at the panels, so look for me on the schedule. Otherwise, you’ll probably find me hanging out with a group of writer-friends.

I tend to be more shy in person than online, so make sure to say hello.

Do you have a book coming out before AAD you want the attendees to know about?
My latest book The Big One combines a rocker from the UK with a marketing admin assistant. It’s a Prepper Romance, and living in Southern California it’s about a potential we face everyday: earthquakes!

If you were to suggest one of your books to the AAD attendees, which book would it be?
Right now, I’m in love with my 1Night Stand series with Decadent Publishing: A Date with Death, A Dance with Death and the newest, A Duel with Death. They are paranormal light, and ultra-sexy

I heard through the grapevine you’re sponsoring a table at the Sins & Virtues ball. Tell us more!
My table is Patience. It’s probably a trait I encompass, lol. I’m planning some fun giveaways, and thinking lots of blue-lavender to continue the theme.

If an adoring fan wanted to buy you a drink at the bar, what’s your poison?
Just about anything vodka-based!

Everyone loves the conference costumes. Can you give any hints about what to expect?
The more creative, the better! People have some mad-crazy skills. I’m usually not quite outlandish, but I’ll normally have s0mething fun.

We’re all excited about the book signing. What books will you have on hand to sign and sell?
Most likely, I’ll have just about all the books in The Vampire, The Witch & The Werewolf series … in print!

Where can readers find you?
http://www.Facebook.com/LouisaBacio
http://www.Twitter.com/LouisaBacio
http://louisabacio.blogspot.com

No comments: