Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Counting down the Days


I'm sooooo excited for the upcoming conference and the opportunity to meet so many readers!! I've been busy ordering some new swag and preparing for my panels. I'm also trying to figure out what I'm going to wear and more importantly how I'm going to get it in one suitcase...hmmm. That's still a problem that's going to take some work. I'm also excited because I just received some 'fresh-off-the-press' ARCs for BOUND BY DARKNESS. I hope to bring a few and give them away (depending on the whole suitcase thing :))

What are you looking forward too?

4 comments:

Amy said...

Oh my goodness this sounds like fun!!

Stella Price said...

You know, you could always just send them to me... Hint hint... LOL

Jen B. said...

I have never attended a conference. So, I am looking forward to attending my first conference. And, I hope I get tons of books and swag. I have a small but growing collection of book post cards. So I really want more of those. And, I hope to attend a few panels.

Twimom227 said...

I'm with Jen B. I've never been to a conference. I am most looking forward to meeting some of my absolutely favorite authors. You all are rock stars to me!