Friday, September 26, 2014

September Books Read

Hey Folks, 

I hope everyone's September is going well!

This month has been a slow book month for me with being back in classes but here's what I've checked out this month: 

Men of Calder County: Boxed set of 13 Untamed, Unleashed, Unforgettable Tales of Love
       It has works by Tilly Green, Heather Long, Gayle Donnelly, and others
Buy it at Amazon (Bargain price of 2.99)

Light Me Up: Seven Steamy Series Starters
     It has works by Lorelei James, M. Malone, Roxie Rivera, Vivian Arend, Elle Kennedy, Kit Rocha, Eliza Gayle, Alisha Rai.  I was already a huge fan of half of these ladies but it was such a good buy I couldn't help support my favorite authors and I discovered a couple new-to-me authors in the process. 
Buy it at Amazon (Waaaay under priced at .99) <-Seriously if you've never read these authors you've gotta get this box set to get introduced to them.

I finally got a chance to read the last story in the July Anthology Release: If Ever I Would Leave You: Arthurian Stories For A New Generation
      It has works by Jessica Jarman, Bronwyn Green, & Abigail Barnette.
Buy it at Amazon  (.99)

Sci-fi Nights: Alpha bad boys & wild girls of futuristic romance
     It has tales by Bianca D'Arc, Jessa Slade, & others
Buy it at Amazon  (.99)

Outfoxed by Love by the amazing Eve Langlais
    Loved the comedy styling of Ms. Langlais' latest shifter & who doesn't love a Moose?!
Buy it at Amazon (3.99)

I also checked out  Fly Guy Next Door (Freefall Book 2) by Brandy Walker
     Cute addition to her series about the 'Boy-Next-Door'!
Buy it at Amazon (2.99)

What I'm still looking forward to in a few days is the Anthology:  Hometown Heroes: Hotter Ever After (Pets for Vets Charity Bundle)
    It has ~16 different authors including works by: Melissa Schroeder, Hildie McQueen, and others. 
Buy it at Amazon (1.99)


Now of course there have been a few more than this that I've wanted to check out & they're in my pile but alas I don't have any house elves to help with my homework or housework so I've just run out of time. 

What have you read that you've enjoyed?  
What releases are you looking forward to? 

All the best & be sure to keep taking your vitamins to avoid the colds that get passed around with schools being back in session. 
xoCarolline

No comments: