Sunday, February 5, 2012

For anyone that writes Steampunk...(not #AADNOLA releated)

Hey everyone!

Steampunk's worlds Fair is coming up in May in NJ and I'm helping with some of the insanity that is the goodies, events and panels. So the staff is doing a HUGE absinthe thing, and Authors attending, will be there in force LOL. We have decided to do Green frosted bags for the event, and hopefully fill them with goodies, promo and maybe books.

So Since you guys pretty much all write Steampunk, I'm asking you to help me help YOU by getting your promo into the hands of people who LOVE the genre. We are going to do 100 bags, filled with swag, and probably if we can swing it, 3-5 gift baskets to win while at the event.

If you would like to send anything, I would be grateful! If your interested, PLEASE let me know ASAP so I can send you my addy to get it to me. we will take anything, from bookmarks to flyers to awesome promo to books!

Thanks guys!

Stella

No comments: