Sunday, September 20, 2009

Copy edits and new book


I have to admit I'm a summer gal. Give me sunshine, a beach, and a good book and I'm in heaven, but living in the midwest means that autumn is slowly creeping towards us. The only good thing about the end of summer is the approach of Halloween which I LOVE!! I've already got out my pumkins and ghosts and devilish demons :) I'm also deep in copy edits for Beyond the Darkness (which is Salvatore's story and should be hitting the shelves in April). It was a fun book to write and I think you'll enjoy the bad boy Were!



I also wanted to remind everyone that Seduce me by Chirstmas, my historical book under the name Deborah Raleigh should be hitting the shelves the first of Oct. followed by Jagr's story under the name Alexandra Ivy which is due to be released the first of Nov.


Have a fantastic fall!!
Alex

No comments: