Friday, August 1, 2014

AAD Featured Author Interview: Bronwyn Green


Welcome Authors After Dark 2014 featured author Bronwyn Green!


Is this your first year attending AAD?
Nope!


What brings you back to AAD?
I love AAD - it’s straight up my favorite con. I love the intimate atmosphere, the wild shrieking laughter, hanging with readers, fangirling some of my favorite authors - honestly just being with people who love books and characters as much as I do makes me insanely happy.


Do you have a book coming out before AAD you want the attendees to know about?
I do! It’s part of an anthology with Jenny Trout aka Abigail Barnette and Jessica Jarman. It’s called If Ever I Would Leave You. All three stories are NA and contemporary twists on Arthurian legend. We’re so geeked about this!


If you were to suggest one of your books to the AAD attendees, which book would it be?
It depends on what you’re looking for - if you’re all about NA, I have to go with If Ever I Would Leave You - I’m so proud of our collection of stories. If you love some ER, definitely Overlord’s Chosen. I will always love Micah. Le sigh...


What panels will you be on at AAD?
I’ll be on the Take a Chance, Odd Paranormals and If it Makes You Feel Good. I hope to see some of you there!


If an adoring fan wanted to buy you a drink at the bar, what’s your poison?
Moscato or Amaretto Sour - apparently I like things that end with “O”. ;)


SWAG. We all love SWAG! What cool stuff are you bringing?
Purse mirrors and glass nail files - and of course bookmarks and postcards. If you see me wandering around, hit me up! :D


Where can readers find you?
@Bronwyn_Green

http://www.tumblr.com/blog/bronwyngreenauthor

Want to attend Author's After Dark and meet Bronwyn, plus lots of other amazing authors? Register today!!

No comments: