Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Who am I? #2

I get little respect for me or all that I do for humanity.  There is no major worship sessions for me other than an occassional ass and agriculture goods.  I'm a minor rustic god, but I'm very important.  Despite my mother - at least the one I claim today - being beauty incarnate, I'm not much to look at, but a part of me is huge, and always appreciated.  I'm a guardian, protector, and the harder I grow, the more things grow around me.

I'm an ugly god with a sarcastic and lusty attitude who never hides his most important attribute - who am I?

Hiya everyone!

It's hump day, keep that in mind when deciding who it is above. Hope you're enjoying these short who's who treats because I'm definitely enjoy writing them up. Remember, this is all to get you ready for a contest during the Mythos Masquerade dinner.

Okay, can you guess who it is above?

Tilly Greene
Scorching romances full of twists, turns and ties.
www.tillygreene.com

FacebookTwitterBlogARe Cafe

3 comments:

Jackie (Literary Escapism) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

is it the perpetually randy Priapus? Minor god of fertility & son of Aphrodite

Tilly Greene said...

You got it, darlin'!