Monday, December 20, 2010

Coming to AAD!!

I'm thrilled to say that I'll be attending AAD in Philly this year!! I'm very excited at the opportunity to meet with my fellow readers!! I'm also in last frantic days of promoting my newest book "Devoured by Darkness" that astonishingly debuted #16 on the New York Times bestseller list as well as #77 on the USA Today bestseller list and #15 on Publisher Weekly. Crazy :) Tomorrow I will be blogging over at Borders.com so if you have an opportunity I would love to have you stop by and say hi!

In other news my boys are now home for the holidays, which is wonderful, but means that not much writing is getting done :) I hope to find some time to sneak away to my office, but I have a feeling that it will have to wait until after the holidays!

I wish the happiest of holidays to all of you and the brightest of New Years! May all your dreams come true :)

Best,
Alex

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Cannot wait to meet up! Happy Holidays to you and your family!

Alexandra Ivy said...

Thanks so much, Robin! Can't wait!

Stella Price said...

I already told you Imma actually get a fangirl squee going on when i finally meet you *muahahahahah shes finally coming! *

Alexandra Ivy said...

I'm counting down the days, Stella and saving up my pennies. We can meet at the bar and toast a long overdue meeting!!