Friday, August 20, 2010

Dog Days


Although it's still steaming hot here in Missouri I can see the signs of fall coming :( School has started, my sons are headed back to college and while I'll enjoy the peace, I'm sad to think of the empty house and looming winter. On the other hand I'm excited about my two upcoming releases!!


On Aug. 31st I have a novella in Yours for Eternity with the fabulous Hannah Howell and Kaitlin O'Riley. We'll be chatting at Borders.com if you'd like to stop by...we'll be giving away prizes :)


Then on Nov. 30th the next in installment of the Guardians of Eternity series will be hitting the shelves. I'm excited to introduce Tane to my readers...I think you'll like him!!!


In other news I've been working with the fabulous folks at Open Road Media and I'll soon have up a new facebook page as well as having an author video that I can't wait to share with everyone!


Until later...prop up your feet, pour a glass of lemonade and enjoy these last days of summer!!!!!!


Best,

Alex

1 comment:

JoJosBookCorner said...

Congrats on the releases!! *throws confetti*
I agree it is HOT here in Missouri! *fans self...while melting* Atleast it has cooled down a bit. I am not ready for fall...or winter... I love summer!!!
:0)
JoJo