I know and I'm really sorry because I took it to Columbus and simply never took it out of my bag! Then, to make matters even worse, I was late for our time in Club RT. Thankfully it was all alright - thanks to Stella - and was having a great time chatting to people when I placed a box of promo onto another and it caused the table to collapse. The entire room went quiet - rather embarassing, but Joe was there to make sure I didn't lose my toes - thank you Joe :-)
Okay, enough of the negatives, there are loads of folks posting pictures and videos about the net [check out Stella's on Facebook], but only I can tell you a few things about what happened:
1. Stella Price was a really hot dresser at all three events and I'm hoping she'll make me a pair of horns like the ones she wore to the Faery Ball.
2. Besides Stella, I saw Eliza Gayle, Bianca D'Arc and Jacquelyn Frank who looked fabulous and now I can't wait to see her again at AAD - the chick can dance people, seriuosly!
3. Discovered a couple new to me authors who write mysteries - I know, mysteries at RT? Yup, and they sounded like really good reads.
4. I met a few aspiring authors and am excited to read the books they were telling me about - especially Nett and her contemporary.
5. And the big thumbs up that made the rest of the convention go well, I didn't trip walking across the stage at the Ellora's Cave Paint the Town Red party and had a sweet escort - sweet as in tall and cute :-)
So, I apologize for forgetting to do my duty to take pics to share with everyone, it won't happen again!
WARNING! Red hot romances ahead!