Sunday, February 7, 2010

Blogging with Heart around the Web

So today is my day to blog at AAD. Outside the ground is white, but this month I'm seeing red. That's because this month I'm hosting a number of authors associated with the All Romance 28 Days of Heart campaign - 28 hot stories - one a day - each supporting the American Heart Association. My DoH story, GPS, will release on the 21st, but you can pre-order it now. To read more about how these stories came to be written, check out my blog Me Want Food this month to hear from your favorite authors.

Also, don't forget I have a free Valentine short, Daring Hearts, which you can pick up at ARe while you're shopping for all those DoH stories. This short short is part of my Dareville series, and was released with a number of free V-day shorts by other Phaze Books authors. You can collect them all from our Phaze Flare page.

What's next for me? Right now I'm finishing up a short novel, Boone, which is a sort of historical fantasy that should be ready to roll in March, and I have a longer Dareville work - all M/M called Dare and Dare Alike. This story involves a case of mistaken identity, with hot results.

Still trying to figure out a nice promo item for AAD, too. I have an idea, just need the money for it. LOL

No comments: